Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy Weekend

Just wanted to share some of our photos from the weekend. Saturday we hiked to the summit of Mary's Peak. We have lived in "P" town for a year and a half and finally made it. Maybe this winter we will make to the snow there too. Then on Sunday we carved our pumpkins. I am still learning how to organize photos on the blog. So it will be a while before I make it perfect!


Pumpkin carving..................













I do have to admit that I will be glad when election day is over. I just want the next few days to pass by as quickly as possible. Except tomorrow, of course. I just dropped off Dave's ballot at the ballot box. As most of you know that I can't vote personally. You all know that my hubby can be a bit of a scatter brain, so I exercise my vote by making sure that he does....lol.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Way to crack that voting whip!!! I think it's BS you can't vote. You've been in the US for how long now???? Puh-leeze