I have been meaning for weeks to post the girls halloween photos. Well here they are.
We have had a busy few weeks doing nothing. Been to a birthday party, beaver game parties and just hanging out. Looking forward to the holiday season. I am nearly done with xmas shopping for the girls. Just need to get a couple of things for Riven. Dave is done, because he has decided to do a brewing course at Chemeketa in the new year and it is costing a few $$$, that we can't afford...lol. We are going to Albany for Thanksgiving with a friend. Dave has the week off, so we will catch up with the honey do list. Above you will see a few more photos of the girls goofing around at home. That is mostly what we have been up to. Boring old life. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week and preschool has only two weeks left until winter break.
P.S. I am still not talented at posting photos and then adding text. Any tips would be appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment